[AI] Fw: Lecture at Delhi University on "no university Whitout Diversity

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:56:38 EDT 2010

Dear Prashant Bhai, I have been a great fan of yours since the time I read your enlightening tutorials on Computer Basics in NAB CDs. I too, in many of my lectures on Rehabilitation of VI persons have been highlighting the contributions made by Late Mr. Advani in this field. Actually, about 30 years back , my father, Late Dr. R. Paul even invited Mr. Advani to address the anual conventions of N.F.B, Punjab Chapter.
   You are absolutely correct in mentioning that a lot of the members of this list are from outside Dehli. So, for their benifit, I would requestyou to do a right-up on the unforgetable contributions of that great soul on this forum as well! Thanks.
With best regards,
        Yours truly, Yogesh Sharma
E Mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Mobiles: 09988293833 and 09872483833.