[AI] books in mp3 format.

Janardhana Naidu jnganta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:52:46 EDT 2010

Hello Friends,
The site is under construction.  It requires some time to arrange things in
proper order for downloading  files.  Mean while one can listen to the audio
files in online according to the urgency.  No doubt Samirita trust offer
excellent services in the state of Andhra Pradesh for empowering visually
impaired students.
With best wishes,
Janardhana Naidu.