[AI] forwarded message.

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Fri Apr 23 13:31:50 EDT 2010

By seeing so many mails on this topic, I am force to say, "this list is not
for such discussions." mr. mahamad, I remember that you are old member of
this list. aap ko is baat ko samajna chahiye. baar baar batane ki jarurat
kyo padati hai? Respected modirator sir, may I request you to take action
against such members? I may be too harsh, but can't help. Sorry for that.