[AI] avast

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 06:04:05 EDT 2010

All:

I recently upgraded to the latest version of free avast and noticed that the very accessible interface of previous versions has been replaced by a most unfriendly one.  I had been considering purchasing the full version but I am having second thoughts now.  If anyone has the latest version of the full program, please give some feedback on the accessibility of the interface?

This is a most unfortunate development in what otherwise seems to be a good program.  I was able to get it set up and working but it was not easy.

Jean