[AI] FIDE Rating National Open Chess Tournament for the Blind
pranaik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 03:44:51 EDT 2010
Forwarding message on behalf of Charudatta Jadhav
FIDE Rating National Open Chess Tournament for the Blind
(Men and Women)
(21st to 25th June 2010 Panipat, Haryana)
Dear Chess players,
We are glad to inform you that AICFB is announcing “first ever FIDE
rating National chess tournament for the blind. The objective of this
initiative is to give more and more opportunities to our blind players
to get FIDE rating. You have been invited to take part in this First
ever FIDE rating National Open Chess tournament for the blind) which
will be held at Panipat, Haryana from 21st June to 25th June 2010. We
are also happy to inform you that parallel to this tournament we are
organizing National open chess tournament for Women at same venue and
same dates. Both these tournaments are organised by Haryana Sports and
Chess association for the Blind (HSCAB) under the Edges of All India
Chess Federation For the blind (AICFB).
VENUE: Government Institute for the Blind (GIB , Panipat, Haryana.
Details of the tournament:
• Tournament will be played in two categories, men and women
• Lodging & boarding will be provided from 20th June Evening to 26th
• All FIDE rated blind players must participate in this tournament.
• All players must pay AICFB annual registration fee of Rs. 50/-
• The players playing in FIDE rating tournament has to pay Rs. 250
annual registration fee of AICF.
• Both above mention registration fees are annual in nature has to pay
once in a calendar year. After paying these registration fees, Players
will have benefit to play as many tournaments in sighted and blind
with out paying registration fee in this calendar year.
• Total prize money of the FIDE rating tournament is Rs 25,000
• All players have to bring their own equipment for writing the game.
Writing of game is compulsory.
• Tournament will be played on Swiss league basis according to FIDE &
• Final function will be on 25th June at evening, attendance is compulsory.
• All the players have to strictly follow the AICFB rules any miss
conduct will not be tolerated.
Confirm your participation by sending attached form duly filled
through post, E mail and also inform by phone or SMS to organizers on
or before 15th May 2010.
Please note: The entries are limited. The confirmation of the entries
are sole rite of AICFB.
For confirmation of the entry and any other information please contact:
Charudatta Jadhav-General Secretary AICFB. Cell: 09820226516,
Email: Charudatta.jadhav at tcs.com, swapnilshah09 at yahoo.co.in
For local support at Panipat
Mr. Ram Nivas (President HSCAB and Vice President AICFB). Cell: 09467044017
Mr. Mahipal Singh (Dept. General Secretary AICFB). Cell: 09466563713.
National Open Chess Tournament for the Blind Panipat , Haryana
(21st June to 25th June 2010)
The General Secretary
All India Chess Federation for the Blind
C-605, Bhakti Complex,
KandarPada link road,
Dahisar (west), Mumbai
E-mail: Charudatta.jadhav at tcs.com, swapnilshah09 at yahoo.co.in
Please fill in the form and sent it by e-mail to:
Charudatta.jadhav at tcs.com and swapnilshah09 at yahoo.co.in or by post to
the address given above to AICFB.
Please give your detail address which will help us to send you all the
Name of the participant:
Date of Birth:
Name of the organization:
The Completed registration form should reach us on or before September 15, 2009.
More information about the AccessIndia