[AI] West Zone Chess Tournament for the Blind 2010
pranaik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 03:42:22 EDT 2010
Forwarding message on behalf of Charudatta Jadhav
Dear chess player,
We are glad to inform you that you have been invited to take part in
“West zone chess tournament for the blind 2010”, which will be held at
Guru Govindsingh Krida Sankul, Nanded from 27th May to 30th May
2010.This tournament is jointly organised by All India Chess
Federation For the blind and Marathwada Sports Council for the Blind.
Details of the tournament:
- Lodging & boarding will be provided to the participants from 26th
May evening to 30th may evening.
- Top 20 players and 5 female players from this tournament will be
qualify for “national B” championship.
- Tournament will be played on Swiss league basis according to FIDE &
- All the players have to strictly follow the AICFB rules.
- The players qualified for “National A 2010” and FIDE rated players
are not required to take part in this tournament. Thay can directly
participate in forth coming National Bchampionship.
Confirm your participation by sending letter, E-mail, phone or SMS to
organizers on or before 10th May 2010.
For confirmation of the entry please contact:
Mr. Madan Bagayatkar –Cell: 09987335219, Email: aicfb.in at gmail.com)
For local support, contact Mr. madhav Gore (Cell: 09423345045)
Email: Charudatta.jadhav at tcs.com, chess.charu at gmail.com
More information about the AccessIndia