[AI] EXCEL FORMULA

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 02:57:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

In Excel, use ^ (caret) for power sign, e.g. 6^3 =216. Alternately, you can
use the power function for it. Say for instance, when cell A1 contains 6 and
B1 3, the following formula in cell C1 will yield 216:
=Power(a1^b1)

For compound interest, the formula should be:
=A2*(1+B2/100)^C2
When A2 is Principal, B2 Rate of interest and C2 Number of years

For inserting a caret sign, use shift+6 on the alphanumeric keypad.

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329