[AI] Please respect moderator was Re: Anybody working in focess?

chetan sharma chetansharma at obc.co.in
Fri Apr 23 02:48:30 EDT 2010

I think it is neither said nor a matter of disrespect to moderator. Mr. Agarwal has recently joined the list and it is possible that he is unaware of the fact that personal details like contact numbers  should not be shared on the list.

Best regards,

chetan sharma
Assistant Regional Manager
Regional Office