[AI] Guidance needed from Bankers

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 01:37:28 EDT 2010

Hello Aditi,
Many congratulations for the achieved success.
This should be considered just as a beginning step towards soaring
heights of success.  Never stop, just move ahead and success will
follow you automatically.
It would be a great help for the aspirants preparing for banking
exams, if you share your experience and the questions asked to you
during interview.