[AI] Moderator: Hidden facts from the history.

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Apr 23 00:10:09 EDT 2010

Hello All
Yet again another off-topic posting. Please, new members first feel the flow of the group and also go through the guidelines which you received when you joined us before making any posting.

It does not give us any joy to take action  against any members. Please don't force us into this unpleasant task.

We are a very large group and it is necessary to remain focused. I seek cooperation from one and all.
This thread is closed.