[AI] Gmail accessible with jaws

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:35:55 EDT 2010

with the versions of Jaws beyond 9, even the standard view is very
much accessible. but crome is another matter, its just not accessible
at all. forget Gmail, you can do other than typing the address on the
address bar for any site for that matter.
in fact, we should try and do something about, as Crome is really
fast. I have been using to use youtube's live streaming of IPL
matches. have to say its much better than IE when it comes to
streaming. so more prressure on google may be a good idea on our part.