[AI] Doubt in excel

techy fox techy.fox at sify.com
Thu Apr 22 13:26:21 EDT 2010


for format cell setting
press control+1 and on number tab change Category to genral or according to 
your needs

in jaws setting press jaws key+v and check number format changes should be 
off and Speak Single Digits Threshold - Controlled By Synthesizer should 
like
if diffrent change like this and press close button

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamshiai at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Doubt in excel


> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Jaws 11 and excel 2003.
>
> And apologies for not mentioning this in the first place.
>
> -- 
> G. Vamshi
> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
> Mobile: +91 9949349497
> E-mail ID:
> gvamshiai at gmail.com
> Skype: gvamshi81
>
> www.retinaindia.org
>>From darkness unto light
>
>
> On 4/22/10, techy fox <techy.fox at sify.com> wrote:
>> for detail instruction please specify your excel and jaws version.
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamshiai at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 10:12 PM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] Doubt in excel
>>
>>
>>> Hi Techie fox,
>>>
>>> I'm not good at either excel or jaws.
>>>
>>> Please elaborate.
>>>
>>> --
>>> G. Vamshi
>>> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
>>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>>> E-mail ID:
>>> gvamshiai at gmail.com
>>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>>
>>> www.retinaindia.org
>>>>From darkness unto light
>>>
>>>
>>> On 4/22/10, techy fox <techy.fox at sify.com> wrote:
>>>> change the format cell setting in excel and turn off the jaws number
>>>> processing featture
>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>> From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamshiai at gmail.com>
>>>> To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 9:25 PM
>>>> Subject: [AI] Doubt in excel
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Dear friends,
>>>>>
>>>>> I have to deal with some numerical data in excel for my PhD work.  The
>>>>> numbers run into lakhs and crores.  When I'm using the addition
>>>>> formula, Jaws is only saying "number name" instead of the sum of the
>>>>> range.
>>>>>
>>>>> What should I do to make Jaws say the exact figure instead of "number
>>>>> name".
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> G. Vamshi
>>>>> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
>>>>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>>>>> E-mail ID:
>>>>> gvamshiai at gmail.com
>>>>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>>>>
>>>>> www.retinaindia.org
>>>>>>From darkness unto light
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to 
>>>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>>
>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>>
>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with
>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please
>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>> 
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list