[AI] About antivirus

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor timysebastian.sebastian88 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 10:17:30 EDT 2010

dear sir!!!! there are to editions, they are,

 avast home edition and professional edition.

the home editions available in free of charge, but the professional edition,
we should pay.

it is only for commercial purpose.

if u want to use this software personally, the home edition will be better.

the capacity of the both software's are also totally different.

home edition doesn't have network protection, but the professional edition
having that feature.

before installing the avast free software,  you should register with avast.