[AI] Problem with reliance data connection

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Apr 22 08:38:32 EDT 2010

Folks:

I use Reliance 153 KBPS data card with my HP notebook and while at home
also connect BSNL broadband (home bombo) with the notebook. Whenever I
use BSNL, the reliance cconnection dialogue box keep appearing. In fact,
I found that my outlook Express in box is not getting updated using BSNL
and requires only reliance to download the mails. Further, when I try
and open links (when online through BSNL) the reliance dialogue box
keeps appearing and this has really become an issue. Any suggestions as
to how I can turn off the dialogue box?

Subramani