[AI] read carefully!!.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Apr 22 08:12:18 EDT 2010

This is off topic.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
shankarhelen
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:07 PM
To: Accessindia
Cc: Voicevision; G. Vengateshan; sayeverything at yahoogroups.co.in
Subject: [AI] read carefully!!.

NecessaryForHEALTH:
The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals. not cold water.
Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!.
Nothing to lose, everything to gain...
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to
you.

It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold
water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed . It
will slow down the digestion.
Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be
absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the
intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It
is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

HealthIsWealth...
So,
TAKECARE!... Thanks. My email i.D shankarhelen at gmail.Com. My skype i.D
shankarhelen. My mobile no. 09942135204

with the subject unsubscribe.

please visit the list home page at