[AI] Guidance needed from Bankers

aditi bhutani aditibhutani7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 04:44:19 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I am glad to share with you that with the valuable guidance of all
Accessindians and blessings of my family and friends I have been selected
for the Post of Probationary Officer in Oriental Bank of Commerce. I am
supposed to join the 15 day induction training on 26th April 2010.
I  here by thank you all for being a support and request you to guide me
further. I wish to know how should I approach the authorities for the new
challanges that I will encounter. I request the members who are working with
banks to guide me on this.

I will be highly grateful if you can connect me to someone who can guide me
the best probably someone from OBC Bank.

I wish to thank Mr. Rajesh Assudani , Ms Kanchan Pandani and other
Accessindians from whom I draw my inspiration. I also wish to thank Mr.
George Abrahm, Mr. Dipendra Manocha, Ms Preeti Monga Mr. Pranay Giroriaand
Dr. Jitendra Aggarwal who have guided me and my family from time to time.I
thank everyone at NAB Delhi  Mr. Prashant Verma, Mr. Sandeep Kaler, Mr.
Gopal Saini and Yogesh Taneja who have taughtth me.

I  have a longer and tougher road to go ahead and I am determined to
deliver  but I do need your help and suggestions.

Waiting for an early reply

Aditi Bhutanii
Mobile: 09818911499
E-Mail : aditibhutani7 at gmail.com