[AI] Help for a speach

Shyam M. Sayanekar sayanekar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 03:29:12 EDT 2010

Dear talented members, as a resource Person, on fifth of May, I have to deliver a lecture in an Orientation Programme arranged for the teachers of CBSC Schools. The topic given to me is "Role of Rivers in moulding History and Culture". I have already collected some information and arranging it. But, I will be highly obliged if you can provide me any further points, thoughts, ideas or information. Once the final speech gets ready, I will post its summarized version to this group.
Thanking you, yours,
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
Telephone: 0251-2438457
Mobile: +91 9920410788