[AI] Latest version of Jaws 11.0.1430

silpa silpa.choudary at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 22 02:06:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am using the latest versionof Jaws 11.0.1430.

I need to refresh the screen quite a couple of times to focus onto the table. Even the tables list does not pop up without refreshing the screen by pressing the accelerator, Insert + Escape.

When once I focus onto the table, I cannot navigate the table using the Jaws table navigation keys, Ctrl + Alt + arrow keys.

Thanks and regards,

Silpa.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:25:06 +0530  wrote

>hello friend

I am using jaws 11 in my office computer

I would like to know what problam your faceing

from Nilesh Sonar

Legal Officer

Bank of Baroda

Mo: 9226448091