[AI] About antivirus

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor timysebastian.sebastian88 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 00:25:55 EDT 2010

Dear rajesh sir!!! in my experience, avast is the best antivirus for ever.

I know, the people has different opinions .

but when I was using the aveera antivirus what I found is, in the protection level that is good one, but it will delete  some system files also.

in two times, it deleted some DLL file from my computer, and the same time following error has found in my system.

*. Windows media player is not working.

*. After sign out from the gmail account it is telling, graphic signing out please waite, but nothing happent.

*. when I was open the utoob page, the  video is not playing.

Finally, after formatting the system only my problem get solved.

So I will recommend please install, avast antivirus version 4.8.

then if u will use combofix, it will also a good solution for resolving the mager problems.

combofix is a free ware software, u can find it in Google.

while installing the software, or running in another times, give yes or okay to all of the dialog box.

after installing  the combofix, we won't get any icon in our desktop or start menu.

if u want run in another time, u should go to the file saved location while you r downloading.

Hoping it will be more helpful.

With Regards,

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor,

kerala- india.