[AI] Anybody working in focess?

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:42:54 EDT 2010

Well I just got selected in the infoces interview, and the interviewers had some doubts, they said you've got through the interview, but we need to find out whether you are eligible or not.
I will finish my B.com and if any one is working in infoces, could please contact me offlist at:
kr.samuel at gmail.com
or +919480276661
Or could even reply on the list would be apreciated.
I dont know what jobs are suitable for the blind and hence need some solutions.
Regards
Samuel
Use This link to Join and install dropbox, and use for syncronisation! upload and download and share files from your friends!
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTI2NTA2Njg5