[AI] pls suggest a good mobile

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:23:49 EDT 2010

I feel that N97 Mini is not a good handset, first thing, there is no memory
card slot though has very good internal memory, secondly the touch screen is
not that responsive, thirdly  the qwerty keyboard is bit clumsy to feel the
keys, forth and the last there are many good phone available in the same
range and with great features and better touch response.