[AI] Volunteers required for hindi translation

Abdul Razique Khan 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:18:40 EDT 2010

Dear Access Indians,

Inclusiveplanet.com is looking for volunteers to translate the site
into Hindi. I am sure everyone would have heard of Inclusive Planet by
now, but for those who haven't its an online platform for the visually
impaired to share accessible content and solutions.

They realised that language was becoming a barrier for some of our
friends to enjoy the site, and have embarked upon this translation
project. Could I request those people who have a good command over
hindi to help the team translate the site from English into Hindi.
Along with the help of volunteers they have already launched the site
in turkish, spanish and arabic. They are looking forward to complete
the translation at the earliest, so that they can launch the Hindi
version soon.

I hope some volunteers will come forward. Everyone who is interested,
please send an e-mail to Janani at janani.barath at inclusiveplanet.com
or you can also get in touch with me, I shall in turn ask them to get
in touch with you.

Hope you can spare some of your time for this worthwhile cause!

Regards,

Abdul