[AI] Please clarify me about the clerical posts in Syndicate bank

Vijay Kumar P.V.S. vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:02:44 EDT 2010

Respected members:

Greetings to all of you. Recently Syndicate bank has announced 1000
probationary clerical posts. I have downloaded the advertisement from
the bank’s website

www.syndicatebank.in

They have mentioned the VI column in the advertisement, but didn’t
mention the reserved posts against this column. I observed they did
mention all the categories of physically challenged columns, but
unfortunately not the posts. Have anybody applied for these posts? If
so, please help me in this regard.

With warm regards
VIJAY

--
"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam