[AI] Introduction

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:47:09 EDT 2010

Hello Mr. Kiran,

I thank you very much to include my name in list of the members of access
India.  I am really glad to join the access India as its member which is
growing as a popular form of the visually challenged persons for the
exchange of views, suggestions and informations with the view to help each
other.

As per the rule of the access India I submit a brief note about myself which
as under:

1. Name:                                  Gautam Prakash Agarwal

2. Sex:                                      Male

3. Date of Birth:                        5th September 1967

4. Academic qualification:         Post graduation in Political Science

5. Profession:                            Own business (Director, Bharat
Group of Companies in

                                                Bangalore, which deal in Raw
material and various

                                                Products of plastic).

6. Social Service:                      President, National Federation of
the Blind, Karnataka                                      Branch (Special
interest in advocacy for implementation

                                                of various schemes and
policies of the Government of

                                                Karnataka for empowerment of
persons with blindness)

7. Contact Number:                  9980444655

With kind regards,

Gautam Prakash Agarwal

President,

National Federation of the Blind