[AI] pls suggest a good mobile

K. Nageswaraiah nageswara1982 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:59:15 EDT 2010

Hi,
I've been using Nokia E63 for the last 7 months quite successfully.  Those who have typing and/or computer knowledge can master it quickly.  Chr key, function key, edit key, delete key, ctrl key are some of the useful keys in the handset.  Besides, built-in accessibility features such as Voice Aide and say caller's name are also worth noting.  There're one touch keys for emailing, reading new messages, calendar, contacts, etc.  I make good use of the dictionary.  But there're some problems with the arrow keys.