[AI] gmail vows

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 05:48:36 EDT 2010

Pranam Sir,
Look for the link "set html or ... as default". Don't remember the exact
name but it starts with 'S'. I don't remember where it appears.
And I think first you need to open gmail.com, from there click on switch to
basic html view after signing in of course. Then only you will find this
link.
Alternatively you can access directly HTML view from:
http://mail.google.com/mail/h/
Regards
Amar Jain.