[AI] Good anti virus

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Apr 20 03:47:11 EDT 2010

Friends,
I am using net protector which is a paid anti virus, for want of a free good one last year.
It is okay but I have to renew the subscription.
So, before doing so, is there any free  but really good antivirus available?

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.