[AI] gmail vows

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Apr 20 03:45:30 EDT 2010

Friends
I can not understand why gmail has brought in about two dozen security dialogue boxes before one is able to access one's inbox on their site.
I am told that switching to basic html view and setting it as default solves the problem.
But, I am unable to make it default view.
Any guidance, please.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.