[AI] Hoax or Real Warning.

sachit sahrawat sirsachit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 03:29:15 EDT 2010

Its a hoax mail.  Sometimes, some people receive this kind of mails
but, these mails must not be replied.

The gmail team knows that you are using your mail ID then why they
will ask for the details, and also, they already have our details.

Regarding the confirmation, the gmail team sends a message which asks
for the alternate mail ID where they can send the recovered password
if forgotten.

Please don't reply to this.