[AI] Hoax or Real Warning.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 03:08:36 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have received the mesage pasted below my signature. Is it a hoax or a real warning? Has someone got this message?

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329

We are shutting down some Gmail accounts, due to the anonymous registration that is going on. Kindly supply the below information to verify and let us know if you still want to use this account..

User Name:
Pass word:
Birth date:
Country:

Warning code: f9d9c4a9-c482a016-1cae38d5ae

Warning!!!! Account details not received within 72hours will be automatically shut down and closed permanently.

- The Gmail Team