[AI] disability and census

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Apr 19 02:04:20 EDT 2010

So, it means that UID number will be one more hurdle in availing various government facilities and benefits of schemes rather than a panacea as contemplated by common citizen.....
Wonderful!! I had this notion in mind long ago when it was proposed.....

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,