[AI] Misuse of scholarship for differently abled: study

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Apr 19 02:02:00 EDT 2010

Well,
Abuse is multi dimensional and it surely includes financial abuse, even though report explicitly mentions it only once.
Gathering data about use of scholarships is not such a difficult question either.
Attributing motives to such a finding seems farfetched to me.
..

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)