[AI] disability and census

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Apr 19 01:10:19 EDT 2010

Yes, indeed it is beneficial, although ideal situation presented by vamshi will not materialize in India, still one should have vital info like disability on UID card, but fact is that we are not going to have it, as we are still in process of finalizing proper disability question itself and forms for NPR are already prepared, and I hope for census enumeration also!!!

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,