[AI] disability and census

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Apr 19 01:05:48 EDT 2010

I don't think disability is entirely an private affair, and so far as discrimination is concerned, it will at least be easier to point out and remedy, if it is explicitly based on disability rather than implicit presumptions now happening in its name.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,