[AI] Downloading Mahabharat/Ramayana

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Apr 19 01:01:41 EDT 2010

Both are available on CDs and DVDs in few thousand rupees.
Downloading them would also cost similar amounts, and besides, I don't think they are so available for download.
In fact, Mahabharat is available only for  RS. 1300 or so, and ramayan for about Rs. 3600.
I believe the difference in price is due to the superstition that it is bad to keep mahabharat in home, smile!!

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,