[AI] disability sensus

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun Apr 18 05:34:16 EDT 2010

The problem is many families do not divulge the detail of a disabled
member since they consider it an unsuitable thing to mention. This is
largely based on ignorance and lack of education which is largely the
case. That is why they are trying all kinds of subtle ways to get the
information accurately.

Subramani