[AI] accessible download manager required.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 03:08:50 EDT 2010

Dear list:
I thank all of you for suggesting various options for problems.
Finally, I downloaded "Download Express".
Now I need the steps to use the same. I could download successfully
from drop box, but not from other websites. Hope you can understand
the problem as I couldn't express it properly.
In fact, if can have the phone of the users of this application, I can
explain my problem well.
So please send me your numbers to my email directly if possible.

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in