[AI] disability field in sensus

jignesh thakur jigneshthakur21 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 02:00:31 EDT 2010

Dear Sirs,
If person has any disease such high BP, and he doesn’t mansion on the
card, it does mean that he is trying to escape from the problem, or he
or she is hiding something from the world, or he or she is Acting like
an ostrich
Sorry to say but I don’t see any benefit of writing disability on the
card. It will simply destroy our chances of expectance at many places.
Without manssioning disability at least we will have an opportunity to
prove ourself. I think my example of trading account is enough. And I
strongly believe that many of you have experienced the same at some
point.
At the same time we should have separate disability card, so we can
produce it where ever it necessary.
Let me tell you again that I am not trying to hurt anybody. I am
learning from you all.
Thanks.