[AI] disability field in sensus

raghuraman thinkdontblink at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 14:27:47 EDT 2010

friends, i really couldnt understand the outlook of a few of our friends who doesn't like the disability field in u i d card
actually speaking, we are of course disabled and it must be acknowledged and accepted just as a teacher is a teacher and a lawyer is a lawyer
moreover, by not including the disability field in the u i d card we need to use different forms or cards to get our different benifits
also i heard that in fact the n p r performa doesn't  have disability field
is it right
if so, what are the steps have we taken to resolve these problems
please explain
cheers raghu