[AI] disability and census

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Sat Apr 17 12:44:21 EDT 2010

Dear Rahul

I fail to understand how carrying this info would go against privacy andhow
anyone could discriminate against you.

If someone discriminates against you it would be your disability itself and
not on the strength of what is written on that card. In case if that indeed
happens, I am sure you would  not sit quite. Then what is the problem in
having it on paper. There would be more benefits recording proper data than
being sentimental about it.

Harish.