[AI] looking for Doctors

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 11:16:36 EDT 2010

Dear Kanchan,

To my knowledge, there is Mr Sharma in Ahmedabad. he lost his vision during
his practice as a anaesthetician. If you contact Mr Ranchhod Soni, his
details will be available to you.

With regards.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.