[AI] looking for Doctors

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 11:11:01 EDT 2010

Dear Kanchan,

Here is Dr Jalaja Kumari's phone number:

09496249191.

I also know some Narendra Tripathi from Uttar Pradesh. But I don't have his
phone number. I'll let you know when I get it.

With regards.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.