[AI] FW: SMS Message

Suhas Karnik suhasvkarnik at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 10:02:26 EDT 2010

Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 10:53:06 +0530
From: nabemp at yahoo.in
Subject: SMS Message
To: contact.ramkrishna at gmail.com; suhasvkarnik at hotmail.com; anandathalekar at yahoo.com; parimalabhat at yahoo.co.in; dinoogandhi at yahoo.co.in; nabcasbw at rediffmail.com

The Hon.Secretary General, Hon.Secretaries and

The Heads of the Departments

Dear All,

We are  happy to inform you that the NAB Employment Department has started with a news channel through SMS (free service). This will help all the visually impaired job seekers who are waiting for an opportunity to get the information promptly.

We would like to request all of you who are in contact with visually impaired candidates and are mobile users to inform them to subscribe to this channel. The procedure to subscribe to this channel is as follows: Type from mobile ON>Newsforblind  and send it to 9870807070. The sender will receive a confirmation message that he/she has successfully subscribed  and will start getting SMS about the vacancies.

If there is any query kindly feel free to contact on 24988134

Thanking you and hoping to have your support for spreading awareness about this service.

Pallavi Kadam

Dy Director

NAB Employment