[AI] Copyright Amendment

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 04:44:01 EDT 2010

Good Rahul bhaiya, at least you understood my point of view.
What I am insisting on that even if you don't have contacts, there is no
harm in approaching directly to the channels, and for that matter the head
of press information buro and press trust of india also. PIB publishes
government releases I think not sure of PTI though.
But these people if convinced, then can do great help to us.
I think that we should prepare a covering letter asking for help from media
channel or to whom we are sending. And then should enclose the documents
along with it.
The covering letter should be so well drafted that it explains the problem
their itself and if the person is interested, then he can read the enclosed
documents.
I am willing to send the
emails from my end, but I have no document with me, and if you could provide
me the document along with covering letter, I can send.
I would prepared the letter myself but would want you to do that since you
know what to include and what to exclude. As well as there will be no
language errors.
Regards
Amar Jain.