[AI] Copyright Amendment

rahul cherian rahul.cherian at inclusiveplanet.com
Sat Apr 17 04:14:57 EDT 2010

Hi Amar, Akhilesh, and others who are interested

Both are great ideas. Please tweet and comment about this as much as
possible. Also, please send emails and letters to all the channels and
journalists you have access to. Do let me know if you need any information
or documents from my end for you to send to the journalists.

Best regards,

Rahul

On 17 April 2010 13:11, Amar Jain <amarjain2006 at gmail.com> wrote:

> In my view we can also send emails or letters to big channels like zee news
> cnn ibn. And can hope for positive response.
> These are my personal views intellectuals can think on it and can act
> according to their wisdom.
> We all hope for positive outcome.
> Amar Jain.

>>> http://www.indianexpress.com/news/activists-oppose-discriminatory-amendm