[AI] disability and census

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 03:27:56 EDT 2010

Yes doctor. I think disability must be mentioned in the proposed UID card.
And I regret to say that the procedure for the UID card does not include the
mention of disability. So, it can be safely concluded that disability will
not be mentioned in the UID card. It's a sad story indeed. Proper
representation should be maded to the government and we should pressurize it
to include disability as one of the thins in the UID card.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.