[AI] Thanks to sarthak

sudhir kumar sk221980 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 01:14:31 EDT 2010

hello AI friends! It gives me immense pleasure to express my gratitude
to sarthak trust for enabling me to join the training of medical
transcribtion. I have just finished the training and recently working
in clear path technology as web master. However, it could not be
possible without the help of my trainer doctor jitenter agarwal. He is
a hard working and devoted fellow. I suggest all my friends to come up
with new ideas and never hesitate to adopt the  untraditional ways of
earning.
Thanks alot
Regards
Sudhir kumar.