[AI] Kind help needed from VIs working in marketing, HR operations.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:57:10 EDT 2010

Dear list members:
I need the kind co-operation from the visually impaired people working
in the marketing, HR operations, Customer relations management etc.
I need to understand some technical complexities like preparing the
templates for the sales literature, quotations, invoices, proposals,
mailers, newsletters and so on.
I need to know the steps and tools to create the templates for all
these issues.
Members can send their phone numbers to my email at
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
as I don't have enough time to learn through the email conversations.
Therefore, I wish to converse directly with them.
So please help me in this regard.
I also need the phone number of Mr Prashanth Varma of Delhi.
So please send me the same to my email at
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
--
"Woods are dark and deep,
I have promises to keep,