[AI] the porn magazine story..that appeared ystrday...

Shyam M. Sayanekar sayanekar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:17:16 EDT 2010


Dear sir, you did not understand what I meant. A two dimensional picture 
means, which has only length and breadth, for example a picture drawn with a 
spur wheal or a picture drawn only with the help of dots. But three 
dimensional pictures mean such moulded pictures, which have length, width as 
well as height or depth as the case may require. The three dimensional 
moulded metal or plastic geographical maps are available. Few years back, 
NAB India had come out with a 'picture book' for children, which had such 
three dimensional pictures.
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
Telephone: 0251-2438457
Mobile: +91 9920410788
Skype ID- sayanekar
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Subramani L" <lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] the porn magazine story..that appeared ystrday...


> What do you mean by three dimentional when they are giving you a tactile
> pictures? IS there 3D in tactile pictures also?
>
> Subramani
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Shyam M.
> Sayanekar
> Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 11:39 PM
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] the porn magazine story..that appeared ystrday...
>
> Such books and magazines will serve the purpose only if the pictures are
>
> three dimentional. I have seen some two dimentional pictures, but they
> do
> not make much sense.
> Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
> Telephone: 0251-2438457
> Mobile: +91 9920410788
> Skype ID- sayanekar
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:33 PM
> Subject: Re: [AI] the porn magazine story..that appeared ystrday...
>
>
>>I wholeheartedly endorse the development, only thing is the magazine is
>
>>quite costly.
>> Any leads in India?!!!
>> To reiterate my stand, I do not tie accessibility with legality, and
>> disability with any obligation to be ultra-moral.
>> The reason for posting this message here after the storm that blew
> last
>> year over the issue, is that AI is discussing accessibility, so I do
> opine
>> that it should take broad and wide perspective of accessibility.
>> However, any further discussion on this must be subject to moderator's
>
>> Approval or otherwise,
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> "Perhaps our role on this planet is not to worship God-- but to create
>
>> Him."
>>
>>                                        --Arthur C. Clarke
>>
>> (Rajesh Asudani)
>>
>> Assistant General Manager,
>> Reserve Bank of India
>> Nagpur
>> 09420397185
>> O: 0712 2806676
>> Res: 0712 2591349
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
>> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Asudani,
>> Rajesh
>> Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:23 PM
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: [AI] FW: the porn magazine story..that appeared ystrday...
>>
>> Times of India, Mumbai, April 14, 2010
>> London: A pornographic magazine has been designed to be 'enjoyed' by
> the
>> blind and visually impaired - complete with explicit text and raised
>> pictures of naked men and women.
>> You may also want to see
>> *                                 Hugh Hefner ready to settle down for
>
>>
> good<http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_hugh-hefner-ready-to-settle-do
> wn-for-good_1370882>
>> *                                 US porn performer plans to run for
> the
>> Senate as a
>>
> Republican<http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_us-porn-performe
> r-plans-to-run-for-the-senate-as-a-republican_1368427>
>> *                                 Tiger Woods's newest porn mistress
> in
>> torrid threesome
>>
> claim<http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_tiger-woods-s-newest-porn-mis
> tress-in-torrid-threesome-claim_1362711>
>> *                                 David Beckham 'sent X-rated text
>> messages to Rebecca
>>
> Loos'<http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_david-beckham-sent-x-rated-te
> xt-messages-to-rebecca-loos_1362133>
>> *                                 Savita Bhabhi comes to
>>
> life<http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_savita-bhabhi-comes-to
> -life_1360365>
>> Brainchild of Canadian Lisa Murphy, Tactile Minds is on sale for 150
>> pounds, reports The Telegraph.
>> Among the 17 raised images include a naked woman in a 'disco pose', a
>> woman with 'perfect breasts' and a 'male love robot'.
>> Lisa says, "There are no books of tactile pictures of nudes for
> adults.
>> "We're breaking new ground. Playboy has an edition with Braille
> wording,
>> but there are no pictures."
>> The author came up with the idea after realizing that the 'blind have
> been
>> left out in a culture saturated with sexual images'.
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and
>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
> are
>> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
> use,
>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
> in
>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.
> If
>> you have received this email by error, please notify us by return
> e-mail
>> or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and
> any
>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
> for
>> the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage
>> caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.i
> n
>>
>> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and
>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
> are
>> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
> use,
>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
> in
>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.
> If
>> you have received this email by error,  please notify us by return
> e-mail
>> or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and
> any
>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
> for
>> the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage
>> caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>>
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.i
> n
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please visit the list home page at
>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.i
> n
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list