[AI] Need Your Help

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:39:28 EDT 2010

Dear Shankar, What most of us generally do is we first copy the subject to the clipboard and then press enter on the sendmail link of the particular group. Thus the e mail ID of the particular group automatically gets copied in the address field of our new mail. Then we tab down to the address field, and after writing "re:" over there, press space once and then paste the copied subject there. Again we press tab and reach the "message body" field and type the message there and rest of the procedure is just as usual.
    An other method is to start a new mail by pressing ctrl + n and then copy the mail ID and address in to their respective fields. You can choose any of these methods to your convenience. Thanks.
With best regards,
           Yours sincerely, Yogesh Sharma.